We encourage you to contribute to the Energy Resource Information Centre conversation but we have some guidelines to guarantee it continues to be a valuable space for everyone.
Please make sure your comments are appropriate before submitting them.
Inappropriate comments include those that are:
- off-topic or spam
- soliciting funds, goods or services, or advertising
- posting links to external sites without prior approval
- racially, ethnically or religiously offensive
- defamatory, threatening, harassing or abusive
- obscene, profane or vulgar
- illegal or encouraging of criminal acts
- known to be inaccurate or contains false attribution
- infringing on copyright, trademark or any other rights of others
- impersonating anyone else (actual or fictitious).
Your comments will be moderated. Any inappropriate comments will be deleted.
If you have any questions, please contact us.